The ball has started, the horns sound from the balcony, and all of the guests look up to see a beautify princess ascending down a grand marble stair case. Princesses always make a grand entrance, and even if your house doesn’t have a ballroom or marble staircase, your princess entertainer will enchant your guests with her entrance!
Here is what you can expect for her big arrival:
- Ring-Ring-Ring! We don’t want to ruin the surprise! Your princess will call your cell phone before your event, so please make sure it is on!
- Ding-Dong! Is that the bell? Ask the birthday girl to answer the door.
- Big Gasp! “Hi Amelia! I heard it was your 7th birthday, and I wanted to come wish you a very happy birthday! Can I come into your party?”
- Wow! Let your birthday girl introduce your princess by name to all of the birthday guests. Friends can introduce themselves by name, so let her introduce her new princess BFF!
- Fa-la-la! Finally, the princess will get all of the little guests in the swing of the party by sitting them down with your choice of story or song. (Or, if you’re having a singalong/story-time party, both!)
- Let’s party! After her grand entrance, our princess will move into the main activity of your party.